The Seasonax screener function automatically generates a list of the most promising investment opportunities.
- Firstly, choose your market. Let’s look at the S&P500.
- Secondly set your limits. You can look for seasonal opportunities that are starting from today, tomorrow or even in one month. Let’s look at Feb 02. Set the history of the data that you want to examine. Let’s go for the past 15 years. Set the minimum and maximum time period that you want to hold the instrument ranging from minimum 31 and max 90 days we will go for 31-60 days.
- And as an optional last step, you could select the filter that will screen your results and remove all patterns with lower rates of winning trades.
Over the last 15 years, Booking Holdings has gained an annualised return of 106.67% of the time and made over 12.76% in returns on average.
Major Trade Risks:
- If the Fed are very aggressive in their rate outlook this can cause stocks to sell off more broadly.
- Any bad news for Booking Holdings Inc can change this outlook.