How to use Seasonax screener to find a seasonal pattern
Which stocks are entering into strong seasonal period in the upcoming days. The Seasonax screener function will automatically generate a list of the most promising investment opportunities.
How does the Screener work?
With two clicks generate signals for more than 25,000 individual stocks, currency pairs, indices, as well as commodities are being identified within seconds.
What do you have to do?
- Firstly, choose your market. In this example, we choose the Nasdaq.
- Secondly, set your limits. Look for seasonal opportunities that are starting from today, tomorrow or even in one month. Let’s look at Dec 13. Set the history of the data that you want to examine. We go for the past 10 years. Set the minimum and maximum time period that you want to hold the instrument ranging from minimum 15 and max 90 days we go for 5-30 days.
- And as the last step, select the filter that will screen your results and remove all patterns with lower rates of winning trades.
We see that over the last 10 years, Netflix has gained 80% of the time and made over 7% in returns on average.
Major Trade Risks:
- If the COVID omicron variant fears remain then there may be further gains in stay at home stocks.
- However, if the Fed signal fast hike rates quickly next week that could cause tech stocks to fall in the near term.
HYCM clients can access the Seasonax product in order to analyse over 25,000 currency pairs, indices, commodities, as well as individual stocks. Please contact your account manager for a free trial and get started right away.