Trading new markets like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can provide new challenges and opportunities. In 2020, there was a changing shift taking place from conservative investors towards Bitcoin. This was when Bitcoin was trading around $11,000. Now, two years later, cryptocurrencies are part of our financial tapestry. However, there are still a number of key factors that investors need to be aware of.
To learn more about the challenges and opportunities that are there right now in trading Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, you can join an exclusive free HYCM webinar “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies: How to trade these volatile markets” with Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, on the 22nd of March at 14:30 UTC.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the impact of volatility in trading cryptos
- Managing risk and limiting leverage
- New market opportunities and 2020 in retrospect
- How the ‘attention trade’ can help crypto traders
- How to use technical analysis in the crypto markets
- Looking at Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum’s key technical levels
All webinar participants will have a chance to win a Ledger Nano S cryptocurrency hardware wallet (T&C apply).