Use this guide as a one-page reminder to help you analyze your trades
- Identify recent sentiment by reading up on the last two sessions of market activity Identify key market sentiment
- Can you summarize that sentiment in a sentence or two?
- Look for key upcoming market events
- Is there an anticipated event coming up?
Look at the charts
- Develop a bias for certain currencies based on your sentiment analysis How does the sentiment marry with the fundamental outlook of a currency? Pair up weak and strong currencies and write them down
- Look for key technical levels to enter Place orders
Look at your risk
- Are you using your leverage correctly? Are you managing your money correctly?
Look at the outcome of your trade
- Did you follow the correct process? If not, why not?
- How do you learn from what you have done?
Check-out the next chapter!